Supports and enhances the overall UL experience for internal and external customers.
Provides general customer service and administrative support for the complete order-cycle.Responds to general non-technical requests from customers.
1. Receives inquiries from customers from various sources (phone and email), answers questions and/or resolves individual problems.
2. Coordinates and develops customer relationships by handling customer inquiries on such topics as My Home, invoicing, label and inspection, etc., opening new projects and supporting a smooth communication between customers and UL departments
3. Collects customer product information, identifies the industry that will perform work, and communicates completion time commitments.
4. Prioritizes customer needs, determines any special requirements, and obtains required information and samples to open the project.
5. Organizes customer information by classifying and segmenting the customer, entering new or updated information into database, etc., using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
6. Provides support for non-technical customer requests, including questions/issues such
as billing inquiries, service requests and general UL information.
7. Performs other duties as directed.
Higher Secondary Education (High School Diploma) and generally one year of customer